Thursday, May 6, 2021

KAHOOT

Hi friends today I'm gonna introduce my quiz website kahoot.

KAHOOT - THE QUIZ CENTER

Kahoot is a very good quiz website not only for children but also for adults.

Follow the steps to use kahoot:
  • To us kahoot first you need to open google.
  • When you are in fill in all the informations  .
  • when you logged in book mark your website  
  • You can use the search option  to choose the category.
  • select a quiz and play. Have a fun time!
Note: You can host and join your friends too

Conclusion

Kahoot is very intresting and it can devolope our knowledge too.

Bye friends will see you with a new topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vanilla cake

 hi guys, yesterday I tried my very first cake and its a success . its a vanilla cake. I thought ok I'll share the recipe with you all  ...