Monday, January 17, 2022

Vanilla cake

 hi guys, yesterday I tried my very first cake and its a success . its a vanilla cake. I thought ok I'll share the recipe with you all  . ok now let's get on to it.


Vanilla Cake

Ingredients :

  •  Maida - 2 cups
  • powdered Sugar - 2 cups
  •  Baking power - 1 tsp
  • Baking soda - 3/4 tsp
  • Milk - 1/2 cup
  • melted butter - 1/2 cup
  • vanilla extract - 2 tsp

 


Procedure : 

  • Take a bowl and add  Maida,  powdered Sugar, Baking powder and Baking Soda and sieve it without any lumps.
  • Now mix the mixture well
  • Now melt the butter and leave it until it becomes to the room temperature.
  • Add boiled milk and melted butter in a different bowl
  • Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract to the wet mixture
  • Now mix the both wet and dry mixture using cut and fold method to avoid lumps.
  • Pre - heat the oven in 180 degree celcius.
  • Now add the batter to the tray and bake it for 35- 40 minutes.
  • Now the cake is ready !!
Note : You Can Add toppings Such As Tuti-Fruti, Chocolate flakes, nuts.

Try this, It it was a success, pls comment below

Bye Guys , See you all in the next post!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vanilla cake

 hi guys, yesterday I tried my very first cake and its a success . its a vanilla cake. I thought ok I'll share the recipe with you all  ...