Sunday, November 14, 2021

My Art Work

 Hi Guys, Welcome to my blog . First I wanna say sorry because I did not put any post for past  four months as I was not in my home. So really really sorry guys. Most of you ask show me your drawings. 

As Many of you asked about that, I'm gonna reveal my secret drawings. Actually I'm not that much interested to show my drawings to everyone . Before a long time ago even I was blowing my own trumpet. I used to show everyone my drawing Saying " I drew it , I myself drew it " then one day I thought ," why we are saying to everyone like I drew it. They all Know that I will draw  nice so Lets Just keep it in a folder. If anyone Has what is your hobby, lets show to them that time" . From that  day to this day I'm still keeping my drawing safely in a folder . To be Frank I just have only a few drawing. But still let me just show you.

1. My Masterpiece








2.     This is my trying of savana landscape after 5 years                                                                                                                                                         


3. This is one one of the favorite sketching 





So guys, these are my favorites of my collection. I still have some more to show but I will show in next post.

Bye guys, See you in the next post!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vanilla cake

 hi guys, yesterday I tried my very first cake and its a success . its a vanilla cake. I thought ok I'll share the recipe with you all  ...