my summer vacation
In my summer vacay I usually go to my gramma's house and to my aunt's house. But this time my best friend came to my house and stayed 2 days. In this quarantine I really miss going to my gramma's house and aunt's house. I can not even step out of my house because my mom says that some third wave corona in coming and it affects most of the children because most of the grown-ups are getting vaccinated. I obviously know that this summer is going to be more awful. In this quarantine my face is going to be like 😞😞😞. I really miss one thing and that is my fvaourite Ice- cream.whenever I go to my aunt's hous or gramma's house they by me my favourite flavor Ice cream. My favourite flavor is pistachio. I'm making my quarantine bit intresting by joining online summer camps, learing something new and applying it where needed, try cooking simple recipies, learning to play new songs in guitar, making DIY crafs,drawing,etc... I'm just passing my quarantine by solving math problems , watching TV, and doing those activities. My both the parents are working So I can't spend time with them. I play carrom and chess with my brother in free times. In starting of summer holidays the corona was controlled and I was able to play with my brother outside but now I can't. I'm waiting forward to this corona get over.
bye! seeing you in the next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment