Thursday, June 3, 2021

Cleaning my table

When I woke up , I was worried about cleaning my table. Yesterday my father told he's gonna shift my table into an other place. The place I most hate in my house is that place. So I tried to sleep until 9:30 to 10:00 because he works 11:00am to 7:00pm. At sharp 10:15 he has a team disscussion with his office friends. For that he will make ready his computer at 10:00. But I woke at 9:00 itself so I need to clean the table. The thing I am so worried is I scattered my things here and there .I told you that they're gonna shift my table to the most hated place by me in the house , that place is near the window . You may think window side is a good place, we can get natural sunlight from them , but for me its a lizard zone. there are 10 to 12 lizards there. I think so now you may feel disgusting. Think if you were sitting in middle of 10 - 12 lizards . I'm sure you feel disgusting about it. But now you know, I'm sitting in middle of 10 - 12 lizards. I'm feeling irritated about this place. Today at morning I tried many times to escape from it but my father was shouting at me so I cleaned my table. while I was cleaning I felt angry on me for scattering things because it was  so difficult to arrange the things.  At last I arranged my things.

Bye friends see you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vanilla cake

 hi guys, yesterday I tried my very first cake and its a success . its a vanilla cake. I thought ok I'll share the recipe with you all  ...